Shooting for a Cure benefits the Ric Summers Appendiceal Cancer Research Fund at MD Anderson Cancer Center. We’re proud to have raised nearly $245,000 to support research of appendix cancer. We’re honored you’ve chosen to support a cause that honors Ric and the special group of people navigating life with this rare disease. Read more about Ric.
Please select a registration level below. We hope you will consider a sponsorship level! You will have the option to click “Check” (pay by mail) or “Pay Online” with PayPal at the end of registration.
Saturday, April 1, 2017
RAIN OR SHINE
American Shooting Centers
16500 Westheimer Parkway
Houston, TX 77082
9 – 9:30 a.m. – Check-in and sport shooting games; Silent Auction opens
10 – 11 a.m. – Sporting clays tournament
11:30 – 1 p.m. – Lunch and awards
Eye and ear protection, 12 ga. & 20 ga. ammo, gun rental, t-shirt and lunch included for each shooter.
- Title Sponsor (one available) – $10,000
- Quail Team Sponsor – $5,000 >Register.
- Dove Team Sponsor – $2,000 >Register.
- Lunch Sponsor – $1,000 (Two available) >Register.
- Beverage Sponsor – $500 >Register.
- Teal Shooting Stand Sponsor – $250 >Register.
- Covey Team (5 member team) – $600 >Register.
- Individual Registrant – $150 >Register.
- Lunch-only Registrant – $25 >Register.
Golf Cart Reservations – Deadline to reserve a golf cart is March 24! Click here to reserve a cart.
You may bring your own golf cart or ATV. However, golf carts are available to rent through American Shooting Centers for $65 (2-seater) and $110 (4-seater). Please note the Title and Quail sponsors have golf cart rentals included in their package. Golf carts must be reserved in advance by March 24.
Can’t make it this year? Consider a Donation, donate to the silent auction or buy Raffle Tickets!
- Make a donation to the Ric Summers Appendiceal Cancer Research Fund at MD Anderson via Shooting for a Cure.
- Don’t miss our Gun Raffle and prizes for Highest Scoring Teams!